(Dairy free, adaptogenic)
This chocolate bark is full of healthy fats, protein and carbs, might as well call it breakfast. This bark is full of texture and flavour, and is absolutely delicious.
for the bark
- 1 cup nuts (any variety)
- 1 cup quinoa (cooked)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 scoop Great Lakes Ginseng powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- pinch of salt
for the chocolate top
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all bark ingredients and stir until well incorporated.
- Place bark onto prepared baking sheet, spread the bark out to a ½ inch thickness.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the bark turns a nice golden brown. The edges will be slightly more cooked
- Allow to cool slightly while you melt your chocolate.
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate and coconut oil. Spread evenly over cooked bark.
- Place in freezer for 30 min, remove, cut and enjoy :)