(Adaptogenic, Paleo, Dairy-free, Gluten Free)These healthier Snickerdoodles are incredibly soft and flavorful. These grain free snickerdoodles are chewy, and thick, with the irresistible sweet and buttery flavour of old-school snickerdoodles. Only they’re made without any refined sugar. Or butter. Enjoy !
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 scoop Great Lakes Ginseng powder
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil or butter (I use expeller pressed, no coconut flavor)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup raw honey (add a tablespoon or two for a sweeter cookie)
- 1 tablespoon GF vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1.5 tablespoons coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Form batter into about 12 balls and press onto cookie sheet (helpful to use parchment paper).
- Sprinkle the topping over the cookies.
- Bake for about 15 minutes (my oven cooks slowly).