(dairy free, no churn)
This easy, minimal ingredient chocolate ice cream is so rich and creamy and is completely dairy free. With the summer heat in full effect, this healthy ice cream will help do the trick!
- 2 14 oz cans of FULL fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup of cocoa powder -
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp arrowroot starch
- 1 scoop Great Lakes Ginseng powder
- 6 tbsp creamy almond butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
1. Add all ingredients to medium saucepan on medium heat and whisk for 5-10 minutes until combined.
2. Transfer mixture into a loaf pan and let cool for 20 min, continue to whisk mixture as a film will form on top during this time.
3. Once cool, place plastic wrap on top so it tops the mixture. Double wrap again with aluminum foil and place in freezer over night.
4. Thaw for 15 min prior to scooping.