(Adaptogenic, Paleo, Dairy-free)
Fall is coming! And its never too early to bring out the pumpkin! These bites are a healthy way to satisfy any fall cravings. Low in sugar, high in protein and full of nutrients.
- 1 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp pumpkin spice (cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, ginger)
- 1 scoop Great Lakes Ginseng powder
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp almond milk (more or less may be necessary)
- Comping all ingredients in bowl.
- Form into small bite sized balls. Roll in optional cinnamon/sugar mixture if desired.
- Refrigerate for at least 20 min to firm up before serving.
- Store in refrigerator.