Paleo Fudge Brownies with Matcha Frosting
(Adaptogenic, Paleo, Dairy-free, Gluten Free)INGREDIENTS
- 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1.5 cup of unsweetened/dairy free chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 scoop Great Lakes Ginseng Powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2/4 cup coconut sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 14 oz canned coconut cream (Refridgerate night before)
- 1 tbsp matcha powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup/honey
- Preheat oven to 300F, line a square pan with parchment paper
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt coconut oil and the dark chocolate together, stirring constantly until fully combined. Remove from heat, stir in cacao powder, ginseng powder and salt until smooth. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl using whisk together sugar and eggs one at a time, until smooth, about 3 minutes. Then stir in vanilla extract.
- Fold in half of the egg/sugar mixture into the pan of melted chocolate until combined, then add in the last half of the egg mixture stirring until fully combined and mixture is smooth.
- Pour brownie batter in lined square pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes until edges have slightly risen. Allow brownies to cool in pan completely, then cover and refrigerate at least two hours.
- Once cooled, prepare the frosting: in a medium bowl using electric mixer (or whisk attachment in stand mixer) whip together coconut cream, matcha powder, and maple syrup/honey until smooth. Remove brownies from refrigerator, spread on frosting using spatula, covering brownies evenly.
Comments on this post (0)